Reply To: Wishlist feature not fully working.

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme Wishlist feature not fully working. Reply To: Wishlist feature not fully working.

Aizaz Awan
Keymaster

Hello, @mrv63,

I apologize for any inconvenience. Here’s an explanation:

1. When I checked your site, I noticed the wishlist page wasn’t set up. To fix this, go to your Dashboard, navigate to YITH, then Wishlist, and select Wishlist Page. Set the Wishlist page there (as shown in this screenshot: https://postimg.cc/kDXN8s45), save the settings, and clear your browser cache before checking the site again.

2. Once the Wishlist page is added, it will automatically appear in the account menu dropdown. There’s no need to worry about this step.

3. The Wishlist feature functions the same for both guests and logged-in users. This feature is part of the YITH Wishlist WooCommerce plugin, which doesn’t differentiate options between guests and logged-in users by default.

Best Regards,
      PThemes Team.

Customize Icon
      Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.