Endless problems and no idea how to fix them.

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme Endless problems and no idea how to fix them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    newinsk
    Participant
        Expired

Hi there, I am having problems with Porto and its becoming more over time. I looked for help on Fiverr and some guys even fixed things, but it didn’t last. A few weeks later, the exact same issues appear again.
        Problem 1: The template was set up to boxed layout with left sidebar. All of a sudden, the page content moved from being side-by-side with the left sidebar (where my shop categories are), to underneath the sidebar.
        I tried for an hour to fix it without success. I had to turn on the sidebar in WordPress and turn it off in Porto, to have the page content appearing beside the sidebar again. It looks ugly, but I couldn’t find a different way.
        Problem 2: I have elements that are hidden for mobiles or tablets, but visible on desktop. This was fine for the 2 years I am using Porto, and then, suddenly, all the hidden elements are now displayed in a desktop browser as well. No idea how to fix this.
        Problem 3: The “store wide notice” was always on the end of the page, when enabled. Now it just has disappeared. It seems to be below the visible page. No way to get it back to where it is supposed to be.
        Problem 4: The layout looks different when visited as guest and visited as admin. I need to log out to see how my customers see my website, then I need to log in to make changes, and log out again to see the changes. And again, I can’t fix it.

Any time I have those problems, I pay 50 bucks on Fiverr for someone who fixes it, but never tells me what the problem was. Then it is fine for a few weeks, maybe, before the problems appear again.

For example today, when it happened that the page content moved from being right beside the left sidebar to being underneath the sidebar, all I did was entering a simple line of HTML into the header field “Welcome message”. That messed up the entire page. Removing the line of code did not bring it back to normal.

Now I need to hire someone again to get this fixed.

I like Porto because of many functions that I use, but it kills me. Every few days I must put my shop in maintenance mode and waste an entire day trying to fix problems that I never can localize.

Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @newinsk,

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our theme.

Could you please provide the details of the issues you are encountering one by one here? Include screenshots and the URLs of the affected pages.

Additionally, please share your site’s WP Admin URL and credentials in the private content area of this topic. This will allow me to directly access your site and assist you more effectively.

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Customize Icon
          Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.