- Please go to Porto > Speed Optimize wizard > JS Composer & Shortcodes.
- Please select unused shortcodes and click “Compile & Continue” button.
Frequently Asked Questions
– Please go to Theme Options > Woocommerce > Product Archives > Add Links Position..
– Please select Show Quantity type.
– Please go to Theme Options > Woocommerce > Single Product > Variation Selection Mode.
– Please check Select Box.
– Please go Slider Settings > Problem Handlings.
– Please enable Put JS Includes To Body
Try adding the following exclusion under Settings -> WP Super Cache -> Advanced -> “strings that forces a page not to be cached”:
You can show wpml language switcher or wpml currency switcher.
You should enable Show WPML Language Switcher and Show WPML Currency Switcher options in Theme Options > Header.
Before enable these options, you should install WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual – run WooCommerce with WPML plugins.
You should configure wpml language switcher in WPML > Languages > Language switcher options. You can see here for more details.
You should configure wpml currency switcher in WPML > WooCommerce Multilingual > Manage Currencies. You can see here for more details.
When edit the page please check Content Top, Content Inner Top, Content Inner Bottom, Content Bottom fields in View Options.
– For example, when edit “Home Version 2” page, you can see “Content Top” is “home-banner”.
If you want to edit the Content Top, you should go “Blocks” on admin sidebar and edit “Home Banner”.
– For example, when edit “Contact Us” page, you can see “Content Top” is “google-map”.
If you want to edit the Content Top, you should go “Blocks” on admin sidebar and edit “Google Map”.
Please check here for theme layout.