Post Date: October 15, 2018
You can adjust WordPress settings as follows:
- You can set Site Title in Settings > General.
- You can set Blog pages show at most in Settings > Reading.
- You can select Front Page and Posts Page in Settings > Reading.
- You can set Discussion settings in Settings > Discussion.
- You can change Image sizes in Settings > Media.
We used the following sizes on our demo sites:
Thumbnail size: 50 x50
Medium size: 500 x 500
Large size: 1024 x 1024
- You should ensure that a non-default permalink setting is selected, e.g. Month and name in Settings > Permalinks.