Reply To: Author image can’t be changed

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme Author image can’t be changed Reply To: Author image can’t be changed

Aizaz Awan
Keymaster

Hello, @snehalpatel,

Thanks for the detailed explanation with the site URL and screenshots to understand your issue better. However, in your screenshots, I can see that the theme necessary plugins on the site are not updated to the latest version. Second, via visiting the site URL I have debugged and found that you are using a cache plugin as well. To solve your issue please once make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and its necessary plugins on the site if not, then you can update them by following this article: https://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/documentation/update-theme/ after that try to disable the cache plugins and then check back to your issue by clearing the browser cache. I hope it will be resolved.

Best Regards,
      PThemes Team.

Customize Icon
      Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.