Blog posts – Multiple Featured Images

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme Blog posts – Multiple Featured Images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MrV63
    Participant

I created a post type and used the template called: Post Type – With Image Gallery

I read this article in your documentation: https://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/documentation/post/
        But I still can’t figure out how to get a slideshow or grid going in the post editor. Step 6 and 7 from the post article (screenshot attached) says to add a second featured image but I can’t figure out for the life of me how to add additional featured images.

This field is Private Content.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @mrv63,

Please navigate to Appearance >> Install Plugins and Install and Activate the “Dynamic Featured Image” plugin from there and you will be able to see and use the “second featured image” option in your post when editing it.

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

MrV63
            Participant

Forgot to thank you for the reply. It worked like a charm!

Aizaz Awan
                Keymaster

Hello, @mrv63,

You’re welcome! I’m glad to hear that you were able to solve it using the method I described. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, feel free to reach out.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
                    PThemes Team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • The topic ‘Blog posts – Multiple Featured Images’ is closed to new replies.
                  Customize Icon
                  Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.