Reply To: A few mobile site questions

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme A few mobile site questions Reply To: A few mobile site questions

MrV63
Participant

I really appreciate the support especially when some of these issues were not Porto related. Due to my lack of WordPress knowledge, I was unaware which things were Porto related or not but yet you still helped and I’m very thankful.

Responses to issues above (1,3,5 solved!):

1 – That simple setting did the trick. I should maybe try to dig more before coming for support.

2 – I realize it’s an out of the box request as far as functionality of having one tap bring up the icons and the second tap go to the product page. I will look into it more.

3 – Removing the d-none class was exactly what I needed!

4 – I’M STILL NOT SEEING WHERE TO REMOVE BACKGROUND IMAGE OF WOMAN ON NEWSLETTER. PLEASE LOGIN AND CHECK. THANKS!

5 – This worked and I am so thrilled!! I was getting nervous about it. Appreciate you going the extra mile to locate a solution for me even though it was not Porto related.

This field is Private Content.

Customize Icon
      Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.