Reply To: On mobile phones the menu no longer works, it doesn’t work, nothing opens

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme On mobile phones the menu no longer works, it doesn’t work, nothing opens Reply To: On mobile phones the menu no longer works, it doesn’t work, nothing opens

Aizaz Awan
Keymaster

Hello, @webosystem,

I apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing while using our theme on your website. Upon review, it appears that you are not currently using the latest version of the theme, which may be contributing to the issue you’re encountering.

To resolve this issue, I recommend following these steps to ensure that you are using the latest version of the theme:

1- Take a complete backup of your site first.
      2- Disable all the third-party and other plugins from the site that you are not using.
      3- Update the theme by following this article: https://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/documentation/update-theme/
      4- Update the theme necessary plugins from Appearance >> Install Plugins.
      5- Check back to your issue by clearing the browser cache. Your issue will be resolved.
      6- Activate the plugins one by one.

By following the above practice I hope your issue will be resolved.

Best Regards,
      PThemes Team.

Customize Icon
      Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.