On mobile phones the menu no longer works, it doesn’t work, nothing opens

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme On mobile phones the menu no longer works, it doesn’t work, nothing opens

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    webosystem
    Participant

I have a problem when I select on

Main Menu Type > Popup

On mobile phones the menu no longer works, it doesn’t work, nothing opens

How can I solve it
        Thank you
        All the best
        Óscar

Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @webosystem,

We apologize for any inconvenience. Could you please provide the following details in the private content area of this topic after taking a full backup of your site? This will allow me to investigate and offer an appropriate solution.

wp-admin URL:
            wp-admin username:
            wp-admin password:

Thank you, and I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

webosystem
            Participant

We are developing on the web,
                It is one of the templates selected by the client,
                I provide you with the data

This field is Private Content.

Danish Hussain
                Participant

I am facing the same issue. Also get error when save the mobile menu option in theme options.

Aizaz Awan
                    Keymaster

Hello, @webosystem,

Thanks for providing access. However, it appears that the access level is not administrative, so I can’t check the theme settings on your site. Please refer to this screenshot for confirmation: https://postimg.cc/3dpQXbgH .

To resolve your issue, please share admin access with us.

Best Regards,
                        PThemes Team.

webosystem
                        Participant

You are already an administrator
                            I thought that user was an administrator

Aizaz Awan
                            Keymaster

Hello, @webosystem,

I apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing while using our theme on your website. Upon review, it appears that you are not currently using the latest version of the theme, which may be contributing to the issue you’re encountering.

To resolve this issue, I recommend following these steps to ensure that you are using the latest version of the theme:

1- Take a complete backup of your site first.
                                2- Disable all the third-party and other plugins from the site that you are not using.
                                3- Update the theme by following this article: https://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/documentation/update-theme/
                                4- Update the theme necessary plugins from Appearance >> Install Plugins.
                                5- Check back to your issue by clearing the browser cache. Your issue will be resolved.
                                6- Activate the plugins one by one.

By following the above practice I hope your issue will be resolved.

Best Regards,
                                PThemes Team.

webosystem
                                Participant

I have done what was indicated in your suggestions but the problem is not corrected

Aizaz Awan
                                    Keymaster

Hello, @webosystem,

I can confirm that you are still using the old version of the theme, WordPress, and plugins, as shown here: https://pasteboard.co/rOhDORql6v4E.png

I successfully updated WordPress to the latest version on your site. However, I encountered an issue when trying to update the theme. The update process is blocked due to the purchase code. Each time you register your theme and refresh the page, the license becomes invalid. This seems to be caused by third-party plugin incompatibilities or caching issues.

To resolve this, please follow these steps:

Disable all third-party plugins on your site.
                                        Clear the site cache and disable any caching plugins.
                                        Flush the server cache and disable it temporarily during the development process.
                                        Re-register your theme using your purchase code.
                                        Update the theme and plugins to the latest versions.
                                        Clear your browser cache and check your site.

If the issue persists, please clone your site to create a test environment. Share the login details for the cloned test site with me, along with permission to debug it, so I can personally investigate further.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
                                        PThemes Team.

webosystem
                                        Participant

Hello
                                            In the end our client gave up on this template and chose another
                                            Thanks for everything

I ran tests on another domain starting from 0 and with only the minimum plugins, with the latest version “7.1.4 (5.20.2024)” and the problem was the same

All the best

Aizaz Awan
                                            Keymaster

Hello, @webosystem,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. To address the matter, kindly review this screenshot from our test site, demonstrating that the mobile menu functions flawlessly with the latest theme version: https://postimg.cc/WDbtK5JL . It appears that the issue is specific to your end.

To rectify this, I recommend reverting to our theme on your site. Once done, please share your site admin access with us privately in this topic’s content area. I will then proceed to update the theme on your site and ensure smooth functionality.

Best Regards,
                                                PThemes Team.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              Customize Icon
                                              Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.