Reply To: Template Builder archive type doesn’t work properly with Yoast SEO plugin

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme Template Builder archive type doesn’t work properly with Yoast SEO plugin Reply To: Template Builder archive type doesn’t work properly with Yoast SEO plugin

luki
Participant

Can you do the same with the Dentist demo? I have tried and I added page with slug: service – the same as PostType Services. The effect is that the page isn’t displayed, at the address /service/ I still see the archive page for services. Something tells me that I can’t have page and PostType with the same slug… :) This is ugly, because let’s say I want to have this structure of pages:

/service/ <- Archive with general description
      /service/serv1 <- single service / product page
      /service/serv2

Then /service/ has to be “Archive type” and I’m not able set seo tags as I’ve shown you. Each /service/serv.. works correctly with YOAST SEO.

Customize Icon
      Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.