Reply To: On mobile phones the menu no longer works, it doesn’t work, nothing opens

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme On mobile phones the menu no longer works, it doesn’t work, nothing opens Reply To: On mobile phones the menu no longer works, it doesn’t work, nothing opens

Aizaz Awan
Keymaster

Hello, @webosystem,

I can confirm that you are still using the old version of the theme, WordPress, and plugins, as shown here: https://pasteboard.co/rOhDORql6v4E.png

I successfully updated WordPress to the latest version on your site. However, I encountered an issue when trying to update the theme. The update process is blocked due to the purchase code. Each time you register your theme and refresh the page, the license becomes invalid. This seems to be caused by third-party plugin incompatibilities or caching issues.

To resolve this, please follow these steps:

Disable all third-party plugins on your site.
      Clear the site cache and disable any caching plugins.
      Flush the server cache and disable it temporarily during the development process.
      Re-register your theme using your purchase code.
      Update the theme and plugins to the latest versions.
      Clear your browser cache and check your site.

If the issue persists, please clone your site to create a test environment. Share the login details for the cloned test site with me, along with permission to debug it, so I can personally investigate further.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
      PThemes Team.

Customize Icon
      Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.