Reply To: Feature Request

bob
Participant

A recent update changed the behaviour of the product page on mobile where now the description is hidden by default and the user needs to click on the heading to expand it. I’m sure some sites find this useful but it changed the existing behaviour which I found more useful. Some of my customers now don’t realize they need to click on the description and so they contact our customer service to ask questions that they would have answers for had the product description been visible by default as before. This as you can imagine is not good for our business.

SO PLEASE MAKE THE HIDDEN PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AN OPTION IN THE SETTINGS.

And in the future, when you’re planning on a feature that changes an existing behaviour, you should always made it a setting so you don’t mess things up for sites that find that behaviour useful. Thanks.

Customize Icon
      Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.