Edit porto theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gga-shop.be
    Participant
        Expired

Hi,

I have a question. i have a new website (www.xtra-pc.be)
        I have the porto theme, but i want something gone, but can’t find it anywhere…
        If you go to the homepage under the facebook logo you see a list of products, but i want this gone, but can’t find where it’s located…

Also made some screenshots…

Kind regards,
        GGA-shop/xtra-pc

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @gga-shop-be,

I have thoroughly understood the issue you are facing. It appears that the homepage of your website has been set as a shop page as well. To assist you further, I kindly request you to refer to the image provided through the following link: [ https://postimg.cc/N9sPjwx4 ].

To resolve this matter, please follow the steps outlined below:

Access your Dashboard.
            Navigate to WooCommerce.
            Proceed to Settings.
            Select the Products tab.
            Ensure that the homepage is not set as a shop page.
            Save the settings and clear your browser cache.
            Please revisit your website to verify if the issue has been resolved.

I trust that these instructions will resolve your issue. However, if the problem persists, I recommend taking a complete backup of your website as a precautionary measure.

Subsequently, kindly provide us with access to your site in the private content area, granting permission to modify/remove plugins and debug your website to identify and resolve the underlying issue.

Thank you for your cooperation. Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

gga-shop.be
            Participant
                Expired

Super, works perfect now!

Aizaz Awan
                Keymaster

Hello, @gga-shop-be,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and expressing your satisfaction with our services. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback!

We would like to kindly request your support by leaving a 5-star rating for our Theme, as well as for our Customer and Technical Support. Your feedback is invaluable to us and will enable us to continue delivering regular updates and dedicated support in the future. Your endorsement would be a tremendous source of encouragement for our team.

If you have a moment, please visit the following link to leave your rating: [ http://themeforest.net/downloads ].

Once again, we truly appreciate your kind words and your continued support. Should you have any further questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead!

Best Regards,
                    PThemes Team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • The topic ‘Edit porto theme’ is closed to new replies.
                  Customize Icon
                  Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.