I am unable to edit important pages on the WordPress site

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme I am unable to edit important pages on the WordPress site

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    לא לבד
    Participant

I’m trying to edit the post above and I can’t.
        “Get Up to 40% OFF New-Season Styles

Men
        WOMEN
        *Limited time only.”

And also for editing the regulations of the site.
        Need urgent help

I purchased the template 30 days ago

Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, לא לבד,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to provide you with instructions on how to edit the aforementioned post. Additionally, I kindly request further clarification regarding your query regarding “editing the regulations of the site” in order to better assist you.

To edit the specific post you mentioned, please follow the steps outlined below:

1. Access the Dashboard: Log in to your website’s administration area.
            2. Navigate to Porto Theme Options: Locate and select the “Porto” option within the Dashboard menu.
            3. Proceed to Theme Options: Within the Porto settings, locate and choose the “Theme Options” tab.
            4. Select Layout: Under the Theme Options, find and click on the “Layout” option.
            5. Locate HTML Blocks: Within the Layout section, you will find a subcategory named “HTML Blocks.” Click on this option.
            6. Edit or Remove the Post: In the top section of the HTML Blocks page, you will be able to edit or remove the post as per your requirement. Make the desired modifications and save your changes. Please check the image to understand better: https://postimg.cc/K44wXqXs

Furthermore, in order to provide you with better assistance regarding “editing the regulations of the site,” I kindly request further clarification. If possible, could you please provide a small video clip and share your site access in the private content area, illustrating the specific area or aspect of the site regulations that you are seeking to edit? This will allow me to gain a clearer understanding of your issue and provide more tailored guidance accordingly.

Once I have received the requested information, I will be able to offer more precise support and ensure that your needs are addressed effectively.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. I look forward to receiving the additional details and assisting you further in resolving any concerns or challenges you may be facing.

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

לא לבד
            Participant

I tried and it didn’t work.. I attached pictures to my 2 problems..
                Thank you very much for the quick reply ♥

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                Aizaz Awan
                Keymaster

Hello, לא לבד,

I have thoroughly reviewed your website and I can confirm that no issues were detected. Please see the following link for reference: [ https://postimg.cc/YhTGL3b3 ].

To address the matter concerning the checkout page, kindly navigate to the Dashboard, then proceed to Porto, followed by Theme Options, Skins, and finally, Custom CSS. Once there, kindly insert the provided code at the bottom of the black box:

.woocommerce-checkout #payment .form-row{direction:ltr !important;}

After saving the settings, please clear the browser cache and revisit the checkout page to verify if the issue has been resolved.

Best Regards,
                    PThemes Team.

לא לבד
                    Participant

I can’t add regulations to the site.. and I can’t edit or cancel the line that pops up above the site. I build websites for clients. If I succeed, I will buy many more times. If I don’t succeed, I change the template..

Why add it to the template if there are no approaches to change?

Aizaz Awan
                        Keymaster

Hello, לא לבד,

I am really happy to assist you, and I need your site WP Admin URL and Credentials as listed below to further investigate the issue on your site and help you out. Please provide me with the requested info in the private content area.

WP Admin URL:
                            WP Admin Username:
                            WP Admin Password:

Note: Kindly take a complete backup of your site before sharing the access with us.

Best Regards,
                            PThemes Team.

לא לבד
                            Participant

I have now sent you all the details. Thank you!

Aizaz Awan
                                Keymaster

Hello, לא לבד,

I am sorry but I did not get any of the details, please write the requested details under the private area of this topic, so that I can access your site, please refer to this topic: https://www.portotheme.com/forums/topic/how-to-use-the-private-content-in-porto-forum-site/

Best Regards,
                                    PThemes Team.

לא לבד
                                    Participant

Nostrud nisi corpori

This field is Private Content.

Aizaz Awan
                                        Keymaster

Hello, לא לבד,

I would like to express my gratitude for granting me access to your website. I am pleased to inform you that I have successfully logged in and resolved the issue you were experiencing. Upon reviewing the site, I discovered that the line issue has already been resolved.

In addition, I identified a few regulatory concerns during my examination. It appears that you were using an outdated version of the theme, and multiple page builder plugins were active on your site. To address these matters, I took the necessary steps to update the theme and disable any unnecessary page builder plugins. Through these actions, your issue was effectively resolved.

For your convenience and better understanding, I have recorded a comprehensive video of the entire process. You can access the video by clicking on the following link: [ https://streamable.com/56f19b ]. I hope this video serves as a helpful resource for you.

If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for providing me with the opportunity to assist you.

Best Regards,
                                            PThemes Team.

לא לבד
                                            Participant

Thank you so much for all the help!!♥♥♥♥♥♥ You are great and I will definitely continue to buy the template.
                                                But I still haven’t been able to edit the line above the website. I want to cancel it or replace text

I work with clients and I will buy the Porto template a lot more. I am really satisfied.

I haven’t been able to edit the square above yet. When I followed your instructions, it created another square for me and did not replace it

Attachments:
                                                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                                Aizaz Awan
                                                Keymaster

Hello, לא לבד,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to express my gratitude for your kind greetings regarding our theme.

In order to provide you with further information on the top bar, I have taken the liberty of creating a comprehensive video tutorial. You can access the video by clicking on the following link: [ https://streamable.com/4hs6lv ]. I kindly request that you watch the video in its entirety, as it contains valuable insights and instructions.

I trust that the video will assist you in resolving any issues or concerns you may have. Should you require any additional assistance or clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you once again for your attention, and I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Best Regards,
                                                    PThemes Team.

לא לבד
                                                    Participant

I did it in the video and you will see that it does not replace

Thank you very much for your help♥

Aizaz Awan
                                                        Keymaster

Hello, לא לבד,

Thank you for sharing the video with me. It has greatly aided my understanding of the issue at hand. I have prepared a comprehensive instructional video to guide you through the process of editing or removing the content from the website. You can access the video via the following link: https://streamable.com/vqlq7i.

I trust that you will find it helpful and straightforward.

Best Regards,
                                                            PThemes Team.

לא לבד
                                                            Participant

king!!!! Thank you. You can’t believe how much I thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                                              • The topic ‘I am unable to edit important pages on the WordPress site’ is closed to new replies.
                                                              Customize Icon
                                                              Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.