Issues with Template Builder and Porto Blocks

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme Issues with Template Builder and Porto Blocks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    webdev
    Participant
        Purchased

I use WPBakery for all my sites (I am using Porto on 15 sites) The newest Porto came with templates under Template Builder already created using Gutemberg… I am not a fan of Gutemberg so correct me if I am wrong: When you create a block, you are able to edit it in HTML mode, correct?

I tested creating a new template, with a mixture of WordPress Blocks and Porto Blocks, I see the Porto Blocks are not generating the HTML code, is this normal?

https://app.screencast.com/iu7IFVCQMd3ny

The issue is, when creating a Porto Block and adding some styles such as font size, color, etc. the Block view shows it properly styled, but when viewing the template, the styles are not being applied.

https://app.screencast.com/uLGwTbvpFFEWF

Also, the Porto Block element for “Porto Icons”… am I supposed to choose an icon from a library? am I supposed to upload an icon? because none of these options are available.

I wish the templates would come in the Builder chosen at the time of importing the dummy content. I chose WPBakery, in the past, the templates were built in WPbakery.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @webdev,

Apologies for the inconvenience. It appears you were previously in contact with our support team regarding the same issues via a ticket. A member of our customer support team has already responded to your queries earlier today. Your ticket number is “38538”. Kindly review our response to the ticket and reply accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Customize Icon
          Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.