JS Error on save some elements

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme JS Error on save some elements

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    zsimaiof
    Participant

Hello,
        i just updated to Porto 7.1.7 and WP 6.5.4 along with the latest JS composer and porto functionality plugins, to my staging site before i make the update to production.
        I noticed that when trying to edit some pages with WPBakeryPage Builder, some elements do not work correctly.
        Specifically when trying to save text blocks most of the times the save button does not actually close the dialog window. It appears that it correctly adds the element on the page but it does not respond to Save.
        The error that comes up in the Chrome or Firefox console is :
        “VM3006:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘save’)
        at n.parse (<anonymous>:2:9718)
        at n.parse (backend.min.js?ver=7.7:30:30797)
        at n.parseFrame (backend.min.js?ver=7.7:30:31085)
        at n.<anonymous> (backend.min.js?ver=7.7:22:10428)
        at underscore.min.js?ver=1.13.4:2:6318
        at Function.N (underscore.min.js?ver=1.13.4:2:9429)
        at n.getParams (backend.min.js?ver=7.7:22:10384)
        at n.save (backend.min.js?ver=7.7:22:10834)
        at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=0&load%5Bchunk_0%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,wp-polyfill-inert,regenerator-runtime,wp-polyfill,wp-hooks&ver=6.5.4:2:40035)
        at v.handle (load-scripts.php?c=0&load%5Bchunk_0%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,wp-polyfill-inert,regenerator-runtime,wp-polyfill,wp-hooks&ver=6.5.4:2:38006)”

Please also see attached image

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by zsimaiof.
        Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @zsimaiof,

Please update your theme to the latest version, along with all plugins. This should resolve your issue. You can review the theme changelog here: https://themeforest.net/item/porto-responsive-wordpress-ecommerce-theme/9207399#item-description__change_logs

For instructions on how to update the theme, please refer to this guide: https://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/documentation/update-theme/

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Customize Icon
          Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.