Medical theme 1 and 2

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Antonis Koutsaftis
    Participant

Are porto medical themes 1 and 2 still available?

And if so, how come they don’t appear in the relevant search list

Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @antoniskoutsaftis,

Certain demos on our platform currently do not utilize the FSE mode of the theme, resulting in users experiencing difficulties on their sites. To address this, we have temporarily removed these demos from the theme for import. Our development team is actively working to make these demos compatible with the FSE feature of the theme. The upcoming theme update will officially reinstate these demos for import. We appreciate your patience while we work on this, and in the meantime, you may explore other available demos. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

Antonis Koutsaftis
            Participant

When do you approximately plan for the upcoming theme update?
                Could you also briefly explain me what is the FSE mode of the theme?

Thank you in advance

Aizaz Awan
                Keymaster

I am sorry but I do not have the exact time frame for the upcoming theme update, but I can assure you that our dev team is working hard on the new theme update and I am sure soon the new version will be available, maybe in a week, so we kindly request your patience.

And you can read more and all about the FSE mode in our theme documentation here: https://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/documentation/?s=Full+Site+Editing

Best Regards,
                    PThemes Team.

Antonis Koutsaftis
                    Participant

Hello @aizazawan

Do u have any update if these themes will be included in the porto updated version, and if yes, when will it more likely take place?

Regards,
                        Antonis

Aizaz Awan
                        Keymaster

We are sorry for the delay but it takes time, so if you are in a hurry and do not want to wait then you can import the demo manually, which means, you have to comment out the code from lines 219 to 225 in the file “setup_wizard.php” under wp-content/themes/porto/inc/admin/setup_wizard then the demos will be available for you to import under the Porto >> Setup Wizard >> Demo Import, please refer to this screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/tMVz4AatKcH5.png

Note: We do not recommend using the non-FSE mode demos, because it couldn’t provide good customizable demo ux, so we dont offer this.

Best Regards,
                            PThemes Team.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.