Mouse Hover Split Banner

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme Mouse Hover Split Banner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    antongschaffer
    Participant

Do you guys perhaps have a walkthrough on how to use the “Mouse Hover Split Banner” using WPBakery?
        I have imported it using studio, but am struggling to figure out how to set it up. Thanks!!

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @antongschaffer,

You don’t have to stress about it. Take a look at this documentation link to get a detailed understanding of how this feature operates: Hover Split Effect Documentation: https://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/documentation/how-to-use-hover-split-effect/#:~:text=Create%2C%20or%20choose%20the%20section,at%20the%20first%20load%20time

Hope that clarifies things for you!

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

antongschaffer
            Participant

While that does help me out slightly, not entirely.
                When I imported the snippet from Studio, it gave me 3 separate blocks. I have updated the block to have images, but they are not showing… hence me asking for some sort of guide.

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                Aizaz Awan
                Keymaster

Hello, @antongschaffer,

Could you kindly provide the following details in the private content area of this topic after ensuring you’ve taken a complete backup of your site? This will enable me to assess the situation accurately and offer a suitable solution.

wp-admin URL:
                    wp-admin username:
                    wp-admin password:
                    Page URL:

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Best Regards,
                    PThemes Team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Customize Icon
                  Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.