Please choose product options by visiting

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme Please choose product options by visiting

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    massamedia.com
    Participant

I’ve been updating the website fine as usual; on the latest update, I select the size and colour for a product, but I continue to get the error message ‘Please choose product options by visiting FY Young Cargo Pants.’ I’m very confused about why this is happening. This happens for every piece of clothing.

This field is Private Content.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @massamedia-com,

Could you please try temporarily deactivating all third-party plugins on your site, while keeping the necessary theme-related ones active? If the issue is resolved, gradually reactivate the plugins one by one to identify the one causing the problem. Additionally, consider switching to the parent theme if you’re currently using a child theme.

If the issue persists despite these steps, please ensure you have a complete backup of your site. With your permission, we’ll thoroughly debug your site by deactivating all third-party plugins and reverting any on-site customization changes. This will allow us to investigate the issue thoroughly and provide appropriate assistance and for that please share your site WP Admin URL and Credentials under the private area of this topic.

Best Regards,
            P-THEMES Team.

alex-3493
            Participant
                Purchased

Yes I am having the same issues. My site is completely jacked ever since the latest ptheme version release

alex-3493
                Participant
                    Purchased

My website login info is in private. basically any and all variable products ( with the inventories at full) do not allow for any options to be selected on the front end as a customer

alex-3493
                    Participant
                        Purchased

we still have broken shopping funtions onnour site from the update. site has been broke for a few days. when is this going to be addressed?

alex-3493
                        Participant
                            Purchased

Why are there no updates on this? Another thing that is happening is the Loading spin wheel on the minicart. it just sits and spins. I have also submitted a support ticket as well. this needs to be resolved ASAP as my site is not able to sell any products due to the Latest Porto 7.4 update and Specifically Porto Functionality plugin. See the image attached.

Last Note, The latest feature for theme version rollback causes critical errors when performed. might we focus on things that prevent the need to rollback to prior theme versions and release working versions?
                            This needs immediate attention. Those who do not update regularly, do not do so as you will lose the ability to sell products on your woocommerce site.

Attachments:
                            alex-3493
                            Participant
                                Purchased

This attachment should be the allowed size

Attachments:
                                Aizaz Awan
                                Keymaster

Hello, @alex-3493,

Sorry for the inconvenience, The thing is when I checked your issue the add to cart is working perfectly fine and the mini cart box/icon as well.

Here are the screenshots for you to check and understand: https://postimg.cc/CnCYPrFd and https://postimg.cc/NKCtzHw8 you are facing a cache issue nothing else.

Don’t hesitate to get in touch with your service provider and ask them to flush the server cache completely and then please disable the cache plugins and then check back to your site by clearing the browser cache. I hope you will get the desired results.

Best Regards,
                                    PThemes Team.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.