Porto Product Categories

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme Porto Product Categories

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ReJigged
    Participant
        Purchased

Hi,

I first had a go with this theme a couple of years ago and used a widget called ‘Porto Product Categories’ to display categories and sub-categories on pages.

I have recently started another project and cannot see this widget. Is this available to download?

I have tried creating a ‘Post Type’ using Porto Studio but cannot recreate what this widget did.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks,

Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @tim-leal,

Thanks for reaching us here,

The thing is “PORTO Products Categories” widget has been depreciated in the theme, We introduced a new widget called “PORTO POST GRID”.

This widget can be used to showcase the POST, Products, and Product Categories, Portfolios, Services, and other types of posts as well. Please check this article link to understand how to use the PORTO Post GRID widget: https://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/documentation/porto-post-grid-widget/

Second, Regarding creating a “Post Type” Basically, the type builder allows you to create a post type design as per your need.

You can set the widgets settings, and their positions, according to the design you want. Here is the complete detailed article on the PSOT type builder for you to understand better: https://www.portotheme.com/wordpress/porto/documentation/type-builder-elements/

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Customize Icon
          Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.