porto_merged_resources growing big

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme porto_merged_resources growing big

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LRobert
    Participant

Hi,

In wp-content/uploads the porto_merged_resources directory takes up almost 3GB of space. And in the cash directory it is 3,4 GB again.
        How can I avoid taking up so mutch space?

Thank you,
        Robert

Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @lrobert,

It looks like you didn’t clear the server cache for quite some time. To avoid/fix this simply flush the server cache completely then check back to the issue I hope it will be resolved. You can learn more about how you can solve the cache issue from this article: https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

youssef
            Participant

I am facing the same issue, can I delete this folder or it will causes problems in my website?

Aizaz Awan
                Keymaster

Hello, @youssef,

You don’t have to delete the entire folder. Instead, you can completely flush the server cache and then revisit your site by clearing the browser cache. Hopefully, this resolves your problem.

Best Regards,
                    PThemes Team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Customize Icon
                  Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.