Primary color doesn´t change

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme Primary color doesn´t change

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zwoelfer
    Participant

Hello everone,
        I tried to change the primary color in the theme options – skin – skin color – primary color but the change isn´t visible on the page. Also emptied the cache.
        Standard color is #0088cc but should be #8b112a
        Anything I could have done wrong? Thanks in advance, Michael

This field is Private Content.

Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @zwoelfer,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing while utilizing our theme on your website. Upon investigating the reported issue, it appears that the color settings are functioning correctly, as evidenced in the following screenshot: https://postimg.cc/XG0LMp4B . Kindly revisit your site after clearing your browser cache, and we trust that this action will yield the desired results. If the issue persists, please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

zwoelfer
            Participant

Unfortunately it doesn´t work for me and I checked it on numerous devices.
                It´s still blue everywhere insteasd of bordeaux.

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                Aizaz Awan
                Keymaster

Hello, @zwoelfer,

I have tried to log in to your site but the 2FA authentication is enabled, please disable it for a while and let me know so that I will Login and check the issue on your site and help you out.

https://postimg.cc/Fd06YQ7J

Best Regards,
                    PThemes Team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Customize Icon
                  Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.