Product Pictures not showing in shop page

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme Product Pictures not showing in shop page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone I having this Issue since the last theme update
    The pictures are not showing in the WooCommerce store page Is just a white square
    https://ferrartiz.com/shop/
    Any Solution for this?

Aizaz Awan
    Keymaster

Hello, @fernandoortiz,

Thank you for providing the URL of the site. I have thoroughly reviewed it and understood the issue at hand. To address the problem, I recommend following these steps:

1. Navigate to the Dashboard, then proceed to PORTO, followed by the Speed Optimization Wizard.
        2. Within the Performance settings, locate the option for lazy loading of images and disable it.
        3. Save the changes.

Additionally, I suggest deactivating any cache plugins that may be installed on your site. Afterward, clear your browser cache and revisit the site to verify if the issue persists. These steps should yield the desired results.

If, despite following the aforementioned steps, the issue remains unresolved, please provide us with your site’s wp-admin URL and access. You can share this information securely in the private content area. Granting us permission to change or remove plugins and debug your site will enable us to effectively troubleshoot and resolve the problem.

Please note that before sharing the access details, it is essential to create a complete backup of your site as a precautionary measure.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
        PThemes Team.

Thank You Aizaz you’re the best

Regards,

Fernando

Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @fernandoortiz,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and expressing your satisfaction with our services. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback!

We would like to kindly request your support by leaving a 5-star rating for our Theme, as well as for our Customer and Technical Support. Your feedback is invaluable to us and will enable us to continue delivering regular updates and dedicated support in the future. Your endorsement would be a tremendous source of encouragement for our team.

If you have a moment, please visit the following link to leave your rating: [ http://themeforest.net/downloads ].

Once again, we truly appreciate your kind words and your continued support. Should you have any further questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead!

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Product Pictures not showing in shop page’ is closed to new replies.