Shop 6 Demo Errors

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MrZacky
    Participant

Hi,

I imported fresh demo shop 6 for elementor, but first of all there was no slider visible.
        After creating ticket for support (problem with no visible admin panel from home page perspective was fixed),
        but still there was no default slider just content below.
        I just wanted to have full demo imported with possibility to edit it with elementor/elementor pro.
        When I try to edit site with elementor this content is also different visible than from standard perspective

Please help.

MrZacky
        Participant

Size limit of attachmenets is set to 512 kb, but my macbook print screen has at least 1mb, maybe it would be good to increase this limits.

Aizaz Awan
            Keymaster

Hello, @mrzacky,

I trust this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention that the demo import process encountered an issue on the site. I have successfully addressed the issue on my end.

To ensure the seamless functionality of the site and prevent any unforeseen issues, I kindly request that you reimport the demo on the site at your earliest convenience.

Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated, and I am available to assist further if needed. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,
                PThemes Team.

MrZacky
                Participant

Reimporting this template via standard or alternative way doesn’t change anything.

Aizaz Awan
                    Keymaster

Hello, @mrzacky,

Rest assured, there is no cause for concern. Kindly provide the following requested details within the private content area of this discussion thread, subsequent to ensuring a comprehensive backup of your site has been executed. I will handle all subsequent actions on your behalf.

wp-admin URL:
                        wp-admin username:
                        wp-admin password:

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
                        PThemes Team.

MrZacky
                        Participant

Provided in private area.

This field is Private Content.

Aizaz Awan
                            Keymaster

Hello, @mrzacky,

I am pleased to inform you that I have solved the issue for you on your site, please check back to your site now after clearing the browser cache.

Resulting Screenshot: https://postimg.cc/GB0csdXc

Best Regards,
                                PThemes Team.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Customize Icon
                              Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.