Shop Page Damage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Manuel Santos
    Participant
        Purchased

Hello,
        I have four websites that use the Porto theme, two of them have the “shop33” template. Yesterday I noticed that in both, the store page is broken. On sites that have different templates, everything is fine.
        I have already deactivated all plugins, leaving only the theme, as soon as I activate Elementor, the page immediately appears unconfigured.
        What could it be, we have always made all the updates, at the moment we have PortoVersion: 7.1.7

Manuel Santos

This field is Private Content.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @manuel-santos,

Please navigate to Porto >> Template Builder >> Product Archive and edit the Shop page layout from there with Elementor page builder, and make sure both sections should be placed under the different containers as shown in this screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/fzDEvsK1lYcg.png

If the issue still persist then please share your site WP Admin URL and Credentials with us under the private content area of this topic so that we can have a look into it for you on your site and help you out.

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

Manuel Santos
            Participant
                Purchased

Thanks Aziz,
                It worked well, it was necessary to convert the sections into containers, then I was able to do as you said.

Aizaz Awan
                Keymaster

Hello, @manuel-santos,

Great to hear it worked out! Converting the sections into containers did the trick. Let me know if there’s anything else you need assistance with.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,
                    PThemes Team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • The topic ‘Shop Page Damage’ is closed to new replies.
                  Customize Icon
                  Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.