store page numbers button does not appear

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme store page numbers button does not appear

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bolplan
    Participant
        Expired

Hello everyone,

I have a problem that I cannot identify, I am using ‘shop 2’ and the page number buttons do not appear as in the following images:

Examples of buttons that I do not have on my page:
        https://i.ibb.co/M1Kn4k3/Captura.jpg

Evidence that it does not appear:
        https://i.ibb.co/Wx2ZcsT/2.jpg

I would like to know where I activate this function or am I having problems that I should solve in another way

Thank you

Aizaz Awan
        Keymaster

Hello, @bolplan,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the issue you are experiencing with your website. We appreciate your cooperation in seeking a resolution. In order to proceed with the troubleshooting process, we kindly request that you take a complete backup of your site as a precautionary measure.

To provide the necessary assistance, we would appreciate it if you could share your site’s wp-admin URL and access credentials with us. For security reasons, we recommend providing this information in the private content area. This will enable our team to investigate the matter thoroughly and implement the required changes or removal of plugins to address the problem.

Please rest assured that our team is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your website and its associated information. We will take all necessary precautions while performing the debugging process to ensure the integrity of your site is preserved.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know. We look forward to assisting you in resolving the issue promptly and effectively.

Best Regards,
            PThemes Team.

bolplan
            Participant
                Expired

Since I found myself doing some initial definitions, I chose to reinstall the theme and now it no longer shows that problem.

But now I have another problem, I don’t know if it’s the idea to address it in this topic

But it turns out that the display of the products in my store does not fit the mobile design

https://i.ibb.co/znQ7tvJ/error1.jpg

I would like to know why this decoupling happens, I have not touched anything on responsive design

This field is Private Content.

Aizaz Awan
                Keymaster

Hello, @bolplan,

We would like to express our sincere appreciation for your diligent efforts in addressing the issue at hand and successfully resolving it.

Regarding the current issue you have brought to our attention, we have thoroughly reviewed the screenshot you provided and have taken the necessary steps to rectify it on your site. See Here: https://postimg.cc/CBp0fwdc

To ensure the changes take effect, we kindly request that you clear your browser cache and revisit your site. This should allow you to observe the implemented fixes and confirm that the issue has been resolved.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Should you have any further concerns or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Best Regards,
                    PThemes Team.

bolplan
                    Participant
                        Expired

I appreciate your support, it displays perfectly again, thank you!

Seizing the opportunity, how can I make my store product names fully display?

that is to say, that it does not cut them or remain with ellipses.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by bolplan.
                        Aizaz Awan
                        Keymaster

Hello, @bolplan,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to inform you that I have taken the necessary steps to ensure that your store product titles are displayed in their entirety on the website. To confirm the changes, I kindly request that you visit your site after clearing your browser cache. For your convenience, I have attached a screenshot displaying the resulting modifications for your reference. https://postimg.cc/XrPR5sv5

Best Regards,
                            PThemes Team.

bolplan
                            Participant
                                Expired

Yes, it looks very good, thank you very much for all the support, I appreciate it!

Aizaz Awan
                                Keymaster

Hello, @bolplan,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and expressing your satisfaction with our services. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback!

We would like to kindly request your support by leaving a 5-star rating for our Theme, as well as for our Customer and Technical Support. Your feedback is invaluable to us and will enable us to continue delivering regular updates and dedicated support in the future. Your endorsement would be a tremendous source of encouragement for our team.

If you have a moment, please visit the following link to leave your rating: [ http://themeforest.net/downloads ].

Once again, we truly appreciate your kind words and your continued support. Should you have any further questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead!

Best Regards,
                                    PThemes Team.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • The topic ‘store page numbers button does not appear’ is closed to new replies.
                                  Customize Icon
                                  Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.