Woocommerce Settings Missing

Home Page Forums Porto | Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce Theme Woocommerce Settings Missing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    antongschaffer
    Participant

Good Day.

Last week, we installed the Cleaning Services demo.
        We have been in the process of building our new website, when the client informed me that we still need to offer Gift Voucher sales.

As a result, I installed Woocommerce as well as a gift card plugin (and a payment gateway).
        I am currently in the process of trying to set up the look and feel of the shop, but have noticed that some Woocommerce settings elements are missing from the Porto Theme Options.

For example, there is no option to set the “Shop Page Product Columns”. In fact, there are a bunch of these settings that are missing.

I have attached 2 screenshots:
        001 – Existing Porto based shop where the setting are visible
        002 – Current site where these settings are missing

Please advise as to what process I need to follow in order to get these settings visible.

Thanking You!!

Anton

This field is Private Content.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        antongschaffer
        Participant

It appears that the site was set to Full Editing Mode.
            Once I disabled this, those options became available.

Aizaz Awan
            Keymaster

Hello, @antongschaffer,

Thank you for the update. I’m glad the issue has been identified and resolved by disabling Full Editing Mode. If you have any further instructions or if there’s anything else I need to be aware of, please let me know.

Best Regards,
                PThemes Team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Customize Icon
              Need Customization? We specialize in delivering high-quality web and mobile design/development services to our clientele. Should you require customization services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience.