How to build effective communication inside an organizationAlex
Being needed and being heard are some of the basic needs of workers in any position, along with the opportunity to do work that brings pleasure, to receive decent pay for their work, to have the favor and support of colleagues, and so on. Why is this important and how can it be improved – according to the experience of the VIP HR US agency, everything that affects productivity and efficiency is important, and for people, as social creatures, communication and communication are as important as air, regardless of job level. In addition, it is a well-established communication channel within the company that also allows you to establish communication with clients and partners, without which the business will simply decline, and therefore we are learning the intricacies of communication with staff together with VIP HR specialists.
Interpersonal communication: developing communication skills
Correctly structured communication in a team affects not only the productivity and mood of employees, but also acts as one of the main tools for building employee loyalty. Thus, friendly, relaxed communication between colleagues has a positive effect on employee engagement, creates a favorable climate in the team and increases the overall success of the company. However, how to establish corporate communication, which would become the basis for the implementation of educational programs and more efficient work?
According to the experience of VIP HR https://www.viphr.biz/hr-personnel/, not everything depends on the personality of management, and employees, driven by the idea of labor efficiency, independently create favorable conditions for horizontal communication if:
- The company has developed a clear corporate culture, the principles of which are close to every employee
- There is a single information space for information exchange between employees, storage and access to documents and instructions of the organization
- Various events are held on an ongoing basis for the development and cohesion of personnel
- There is an onboarding program for beginners, mentoring within the team is encouraged
Internal communication strategies within the organization
Each employee is individual: he differs in temperament, personality traits and style of communication with colleagues. However, it is all this that creates a unique climate in the team, the main thing is the desire of the employees to form a holistic and cohesive team.
To ensure a consistently positive atmosphere in the team, it is important to profess and support the following principles:
- balance between personal and work communication
- working on listening and hearing skills
- choosing a friendly attitude with an interlocutor of any rank in any situation
- honesty, accepting your mistakes, not shifting your mistakes onto another person
- participation in corporate activities