Post Date: October 12, 2018
Install Theme via WordPress Admin Panelporto_admin
Install Theme via WordPress Admin Panel
- Open wordpress admin panel (navigate through web browser to the folder where you have installed the WordPress e.g www.your_domain.com/wp-admin/) and go Appearance > Themes on admin sidebar.
- Click Add New link and click Upload Theme link. Now please upload porto.zip file (the zip file is inside Theme files folder you have downloaded from ThemeForest).
- Once Porto is automatically installed after upload, open wordpress admin panel (e.g www.your_domain.com/wp-admin/) and go Appearance > Themes on admin sidebar. Activate portotheme.
- After activate theme, you will see Setup Wizard page. You can follow the steps to setup your site content – such as plugins, logo, child theme setup and demo content etc, all steps have enough description for you.
Other plugins fully compatible with Porto:
Compatible Plugins for Special Demos!
- Once you finish following setup wizard, your site is now ready to go! Happy using Porto!