Requirements for Themeporto_admin
You need to agree the following requirements.
- WordPress 4.0 or higher.
- PHP 5.6 or higher.
- MySQL 5 or higher.
- Memory Limit 128M or higher.
Below is a list of items you should ensure your host can comply with. We recommend using A2 Hosting or Blue Host for all your hosting needs.
- Check to ensure that your web host has the minimum requirements to run WordPress.
- Always make sure they are running the latest version of WordPress.
- You can download the latest release of WordPress from official WordPress website.
- Always create secure passwords for FTP and Database.
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Many issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can do this on your own or contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
- max_execution_time 600
- memory_limit 128M
- max_input_vars 2000
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M