Porto Speed Optimize Wizardporto_admin
Porto comes with it’s own amazing speed optimization tools, you can use these speed optimization tools at Porto > Speed Optimize Wizard. By using this optimizer you can reduce web page resources like js/css files about 500~800 KB for each page compared to other themes.
1. WPBakery & Shortcodes
2. Revolution Slider
- WordPress JPG Quality – This option might optimize your site by controlling the quality of images.
- WordPress Max Image Size (width or height) – This option might optimize your site by setting the threshold for image size.
- Lazy Load Images – This option might optimize your site by loading your page resources lazily( In other words, loading your page resources only when really need them ).
- Lazy Load Sub Menus – This option might optimize your site by loading your sub menus lazily.
- Preload Icon Fonts – This improves page load time since the browser caches preloaded icon fonts.
4. Other Minify
- Enable Web Font Loader for Google Fonts – By using this option, you can increase page speed about 4 percent in Google PageSpeed Insights for both of mobile and desktop.
- Optimize Bootstrap – By using this option, you can use bootstrap features only what Porto theme used. This will reduce around 150KB of page resources.
- Optimize FontAwesome – By using this option, you can use fontawesome icons only what Porto theme used. This will reduce around 40KB of page size.
- Dequeue Gutenberg block style – By using this option, Gutenberg block styles will not be enqueued if they were not used in the site. This will reduce around 150KB ~ 200KB of page size.
- Dequeue Emojis Script – By using this option, you can remove WordPress’ emojis script.
- Dequeue jQuery Migrate Script – By using this option, you can disable jQuery migrate script. Please use this option if you are not using any deprecated jQuery code.
- Disable Unused Content Types – By disabling unused content types, you can reduce server response time and free up server space by deleting thumbnail files for these content types.
- Disable Unused Templates Builders – By disabling unused template builders, you could optimize your websites perfectly.