Porto Speed Optimize Wizardporto_admin
Porto comes with it’s own amazing speed optimization tools, you can use this speed optimization tools through Porto > Speed Optimize Wizard. By using this optimizer you can reduce web page resources like js/css files about 500~800 KB for each page compared to other themes.
1. WPBakery & Shortcodes
This will help you to optimize WPBakery and Porto shortcodes css files by removing unused shortcodes’ style
2. Revolution Slider
This will help you to avoid loading revolution slider js/css resources for the pages that does not use revolution slider feature.
3. Lazy Load
This section enables lazy loading images and menu.
4. Other Minify
- Enable Webfont Loader – By using this option, you can increase page speed about 4 percent in Google PageSpeed Insights for both of mobile and desktop.
- Optimize Bootstrap – By using this option, you can use bootstrap features only what Porto theme used. This will reduce around 150KB of page size.
- Optimize FontAwesome – By using this option, you can use fontawesome icons only what Porto theme used. This will reduce around 40KB of page size.
- Dequeue Gutenberg block style – By using this option, Gutenberg block styles will not be enqueued if they were not used in the site. This will reduce around 150KB ~ 200KB of page size.
- Disable Unused content types – By disabling unused content types, you can reduce server response time and free up server space by deleting thumbnail files for these content types.